Create a Padlet Wall:
For guidance on how to create a wall and add content, click here to go to www.padlet.com.
1. This video will show you how to use a Padlet Wall for opinion and discussion assignments: click for video.
2. This is an example of a Padlet Wall used to curate content:
2. Share your wall with class parents via Twitter or email.
Padlet Walls can be used in your classroom to:
- Manage tasks – project planning and project based learning
- Lesson planning
- Posting content for students – flipped classroom
- Sharing - have students share what they’ve learned and the resources they have found
- Question and answers
- Collaborative group work
- Digital portfolio
- Book reviews
- Entrance/exit ticket
- Back channel for video discussions
- Analyze and share observations
- Streams – use streams for journaling. Streams keep everything in chronological order
Some ideas for using Padlet in your classroom: click here.
Here are some example Padlet Walls that other teachers and students have made with their classes:
Here is a great resource made by @tombarrett: 32 Interesting Ways to Use Padlet