How To Add Content To Your Class Web Page
1. Login to www.buckleycountryday.com “Faculty Portal”
2. Under “My Groups” click on the class web page that you will be adding content to (EC and LS teachers should select “Homeroom”).
3. On the “Home” tab, add a welcome text message.
4. Click on “Calendar” and post your homework assignments as per this guide.
5. Click on the “Resources” tab and upload class notes and additional assignment information by following this instructional video.
If you produce a class newsletter, it should be uploaded to a folder labelled “Class Newsletters” in this section. Make sure that the resources uploaded here are in clearly labelled folders.
6. Click on the “Media” tab and upload a/some class photo(s) or relevant media file(s). Follow this instructional video for help with this step.
7. Click on the “Bulletin” tab and add your extra help schedule and other announcements.
8. Click on the “Members” tab. This space shows all of the students in your class and provides you the ability to email their parents (and students using the “roster” option if you want) in one bulk email. You cannot easily upload images or pdfs to these emails – these are meant to be posted within the class web page.
9. When you have added all your content, photos and resources, please take a screen shot of your homepage and submit it below. Note, this option will only be available once you have signed up/logged into Credly. Look for the login at the top left of the screen.